– Illustration and digital sculpting.
– Traditional paintings (oils, acrylics, watercolors…)
– Photography and photo-editing
My skills and specialities include:
– Adobe Photoshop (advanced)
– Adobe inDesign
– Zbrush (base)
– Blender (base)
– “Costume design“ with Mirko Failoni
– “Character Design” with Antonio De Luca
– “Corso Online ZBrush Livello Base” with Daniele “Danko” Angelozzi
– “Environment Design” with Antonio De Luca and Roman Kuteynikov
– “Zbrush: scultura finalizzata alla stampa 3D” with Daniele “Danko” Angelozzi
– “Concept art – Environment 3D” with Roman Kuteynikov
– “Creazione di Mondi Fantastici” with Paolo Parente
– “La realizzazione di una creatura fantastica” with Paolo Barbieri
– “The Art of sketching from Imagination” with Karl Kopinski
– “Lavoro e pensiero dietro un’immagine” with Adrian Smith
– “Realizzare illustrazioni per l’editoria” with Katerina Ladon and Massimo Cranchi
– “Shape & Environment” with Massimo Porcella
– “Illustration Fundamentals” with Roberto Bianchi
Hi! I’m Silvia. I was born in 1995 in Lodi, a small town near Milan (Italy).
Since I was a child I loved to draw and very soon I realized that the only future I saw for myself was full of colors and fantastic creatures.
I then began to study art in high school; graduated in Painting and Visual Arts at NABA; attended a master in Digital Illustration at iMasterArt, here in my country. My desire to learn is not exhausted so I always participate in talks and workshops of various artists such as Paolo Barbieri, Karl Kopinski, Adrian Smith ecc.
Devi effettuare l'accesso per postare un commento.